- This event has passed.
2020 Suicide Prevention Summit
August 29, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pmFree
The American Association of Suicidology is thrilled to announce in partnership with the Mental Health Academy (MHA) and the American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA), the world’s largest Suicide Prevention online conference, the 2020 Suicide Prevention Summit, being held August 29-30.
The purpose of the Summit is to equip practicing mental health professionals in the United States with the most up-to-date, advanced knowledge and treatment options for suicide prevention.
It’s a one-of-a-kind event. It’s entirely free to attend. And you can access all sessions online (both in real-time and on-demand), from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Register now for the 2020 Suicide Prevention Summit and you’ll learn directly from leading suicide prevention experts, clinicians and researchers, including:
- Dr. Jennifer A. Crumlish (The Catholic University of America)
- Dr. April C. Foreman (American Association of Suicidology)
- A/Prof. Jonathan B. Singer (American Association of Suicidology)
- Prof. Silvia Sara Canetto (Colorado State University)
- Dr. Vanessa L. McGann (American Association of Suicidology)
- Dr. Julie Goldstein Grumet (Zero Suicide Institute)
- Mr. David W. Covington (RI International)
- A/Prof. Stacey Freedenthal (University of Denver)
- Dr. Ellen Inverso (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Dr. Francine Broder (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Prof. Cirecie West-Olatunji (Xavier University of Louisiana)
If you’re a counselor, mental health practitioner or student, this event is not to be missed.
There are limited seats available. Please register now to secure your place.
Learn more here: https://www.mentalhealthacademy.net/suicideprevention/aas