- This event has passed.
Stepping Up Your Nutrition
October 7, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFREE
Stepping Up Your Nutrition is a single-session workshop developed to increase awareness of malnutrition risk in adults and older adults with Chronic Health conditions. The workshop goals are for participants to understand the importance of balanced nutrition for falls prevention and to identify the key factors that contribute to malnutrition such as:
- How nutrition affects fall risk
- Importance of muscles for strength
- Key nutrients for older adults-particularly protein and fluid
- How to determine personal nutrition risk
- How to create an action plan to improve nutritional health
Class locations are as follows:
10/07/20 Wednesday 2:00 – 4:00 pm in RW Suite #122B
This workshop is session 0 to the Stepping On – Falls Prevention program that begins 10/14 – 11/18/20.
For questions please call 301-790-8964 or email email@example.com