Freedom from Smoking 7 Week Workshop
September 29 @ 3:45 pm - 5:45 pm$25
Quitting smoking isn’t easy – but it’s easier with the right help.
The American Lung Association’s Freedom From Smoking evidenced based program that gives you options, resources and support to quit for good!
Freedom From Smoking helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You’ll also get the support you need to remain smoke free for life!
Group interaction is a critical part of this program!
What you’ll learn
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smoke free for good
This program will meet every Wednesday beginning September 29 – November 10, 2021 from 3:45 pm – 5:45 pm at Robinwood Professional Center, Suite 122A.
There is a $25 fee to cover the American Lung Association workshop handbook and program materials.
To register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/freedom-from-smoking-workshop-tickets-142941791747 For questions, please call 301-790-8964