New Website Coming Soon!
Stay tuned for articles, community events and additional resources to help you improve your quality of life.
Who We Are
Our mission at Healthy Washington County is to strengthen the health of our community and the residents of Washington County.
We serve this diverse community as an information hub, connecting residents and organizations toward the goal of improved health. Our ultimate goal is to make it easier for you — our residents — to make healthy choices and improve your quality of life.
2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
See our community’s primary healthcare issues, health status and needs.
Our Community Partners
A healthy community is good for business! Healthy Washington County is a public and private collaboration of concerned community partners including:
- Brook Lane Health Services
- Community Foundation of Washington County
- Community Free Clinic
- Comstock Center/Johns Hopkins University
- Family Healthcare of Hagerstown
- Hagerstown-Washington County Chamber of Commerce
- HEAL of Washington County
- Herald-Mail Media
- Meritus Health
- Tri-State Community Health Center
- Tri-State Health Partners
- United Way
- Washington County Chamber of Commerce
- Washington County Health Department
- Washington County Mental Health Authority
- Washington County Public Schools
Need More Information?
Have questions or want to partner with us in the future?