Participate in the Baby Sleep Focus Group!
Are you parenting a baby 6 months or younger in Washington County?
Help the Washington County Health Department learn more about the knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors of families related to baby sleep and
keeping babies safe.
- FREE lunch will be provided to all participants!
- FREE onesie and bedtime book will be given to each participant!
- FREE raffle for a Bedtime in a Box!
- FREE childcare during the focus group will be provided!
- Most importantly, you will be helping us keep babies safe in Washington County!
The focus group will last about 2 hours. Sign up by October 25 so focus group dates can be scheduled for November. Focus groups will be scheduled for lunchtime on weekdays.
Want to participate or learn more? Contact Hannah Person at the Washington County Health Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-313-3357.
Leave a Reply